- What servers do I use when setting up my mail client such as Outlook?
The POP (incoming) server is mail.yourdomain.com which "yourdomain.com" is the name of your chosen domain.
The SMTP (outgoing) server is mail.yourdomain.com which "yourdomain.com" is the name of your chosen domain.
- What is the POP username I use when setting up my mail client such as Outlook?
The user name you will enter is your full email address such as
- Do I need to enable outgoing mail authentication when setting up my mail client such as Outlook?
Yes. To prevent unauthorized users from using your domain mail servers, outgoing mail authentication needs to be enabled. Your user name and password are the same as your POP (incoming) user name and password.
- Can I use a web browser such as Internet Explorer to view and send email?
Yes. Enter your email address and password into Webmail Login area on the AQWNet Homepage.
- After logging into webmail, there are three interfaces to choose from: Horde, SquirrelMail, and RoundCube. Which do I choose?
You may use your favorite of the three. It is suggested to continue using only one after you have chosen your favorite. Horde offers the most features such as address book and calendar.
- How do I change my email account password?
Use your web browser and log into webmail. See instructions above. If you choose to change your password, don't forget to update the saved password in Outlook or other email client, as well.